Old September 29th 08, 02:17 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Kat

Default Painful sneezing/coughing?

"Michelle J. Haines" wrote in message
Kat wrote:
Is this normal??
It seems that many times that I sneeze or cough, it really hurts. I find
it's in my lower belly, often on the right side (but not limited to that
side) It's lower than my belly button and kind of beside my hips on my
stomach... if that makes any sense?
I also found that it hurts a lot more if I'm laying down - it's like a
big shooting pain in my stomach. I figured out that if I put my right
leg up before a couch/sneeze, it doesn't really hurt much.
Is this normal?? Any idea what it is? I've had this for a couple weeks
now.

Probably round ligament pains, but also probably a good idea to mention it
to the doc just in case.

Michelle
Flutist

Well, it is nice to know that it's somewhat normal. And nothing to be
alarmed about.
I'll bring it up at my next app't, but doesn't seem like there's any reason
at all to call in before.