Old July 16th 04, 02:23 AM
Jody Pellerin

Default Birth Story from the Dad's perspective

(Catherine C.) wrote in message . com...
(Jody Pellerin) wrote in message . com...
Matt wrote the birth story, I haven't had the time to do one yet. It's
long. Keep in mind if you read it, it's his writing. Enjoy
"This is the birth story of Brittany Susan from the father's
perspective.

Matt, you rock! Thanks for sharing!...C.

Thanks for the compliments everybody I had to have my Tims coffee!
I knew I was going to be exausted by the end of the day and I didn't
get much sleep in the first place. So I had to have that coffee boost!
The labour could wait