Old October 24th 08, 04:39 PM posted to misc.kids
Ericka

Default Babysitters

Kat wrote:

I'm just wondering if $10/hour for this is too much or too little to offer
for the job. I'm going to try and catch her today, or even leave a note on
the door if all else fails. I just would like to be "fair" for both of us
with the amount paid.

I think it's about par for the course, at least around
here and for the older one. I think these things can vary a lot
by region, though. Yes, it is an easy gig, but on the other hand,
it does wipe out a weekend night. Around here, a popular babysitter
or a difficult night to place could run you significantly more than
$10/hour, so I'd go for it if I were looking in my neighborhood.

Best wishes,
Ericka