Old October 12th 07, 05:32 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana

Default Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

Gini wrote:
It looks like there are a lot of deadbeat supporters, enablers, and
deadbeats on this usenet group. This particular thread is not for

[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]
please
move along.

==
I was here first :-)
==
I will not play into your attempts to change the subject.

==
LOL, then I guess you are finished here. This group is for NCPs who have
child support issues. I
guess you're new to usenet. You might want to educate yourself on usenet
etiquette before
barging into a group you know nothing about and making a total fool of
yourself. BTW, why did you
have kids you can't afford? If you didn't want to take care of them, you
should have put them up for
adoption. Why don't you quit whining about how hard you have it and make
yourself more employable?

It is a parenting group (Group Name Parenting Parenting), not strictly for
NCP's who don't want to help out the CP's they have kids with, and you do not
have the monopoly on it.
I have stated many times that this discussion, thread, topic, or what you
want to call it is not for the purpose you are trying to turn it into. It is
not for NCP’s to bash CP’s and the child support institution.
If you don’t have any positive advice to give, once again, move on.
I am not interested in listening to any NCP’s who want to cry about child
support they do not want to pay. I am trying to be polite in hopes you will
take a hint, and go where others fell the way you do, but you refuse. I don’t
understand that. Why are you just trying to argue with someone you don't know
when I specifically asked for HELPFUL advice? Move along now, please,
because you are looking much more foolish by your own statements than you
could ever hope to make me feel with them.
When people have children, regardless if they can afford them or not, it's
none of your business. I just thought you would like to know that normal
people would not have made that statement, more so because it is completely
false.
Move along now; go on to where your rude comments will be appreciated.