Old December 9th 03, 06:08 AM
Kane

Default | And again he barks........ Kane barks ...... again! was Kids should work...

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 20:59:42 -0800, Doan wrote:

Take my dare, Kane! Just declare loudly that you have NEVER said
that you were "never-spanked"! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU!
Hint: google, google, google! Come on, "never-spanked" boy! ;-)

Why would you now change the challenge. Here is what you said in the
first "DOUBLE DARE" to me.

"Here is your chance to clarify it. Come on, Kane. Your problem
is you spewed so much that you can't keep track. Tell that I am
wrong in saying you were "never-spanked", Kane. Dare to take the
bait? I dare you! I DOUBLE dare you! ;-)"

Now you say:

"Just declare loudly that you have NEVER said that you were
"never-spanked"!"

This is completely in character with your many "debates." Bogus
attempts to change the wording without being caught at it. Some fall
for...who knows maybe I have before.

I have told you any number of times I do not recall saying it, hence I
cannot honestly deny it. Your attempt to get me to lie about it is,
well....kind of strange, shall we say.

What stops you from just coming out with your claim and proof and then
going about your merry way using it as best you can to divert and
dodge.

That all THIS is: this silly bit of crapping and screaming "I DOUBLE
DARE YOU."

Aren't you the least embarrassed?

Kane

Doan

On 7 Dec 2003, Kane wrote:

On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 21:09:05 -0800, Doan wrote:

Ask the night sergeant, LaVonne! Here is a hint: it barks! :-)

Have you forgotten you challenged me?

"I dare you, I DOUBLE dare you."

I'm ready for my humiliation, Doan.

Or, should you continue to put it off, the rapid erosion of your
credibility even if you are right.

Is there any non malicious or non whacky reason you aren't

responding
to a challenge you made?

Can we expect more of this?

It IS a constant of yours over the years, but you've often been

able
to fade into the woodwork, or succeed in disgusting the poster with
various handwaving dismissals.

Then come back weeks, months, years later, and claim THEY ran and
wouldn't debate you.

Here we are. A simple short challenge over a two word claim, if it
exists, "never spanked," and "I dare you DOUBLE dare you," and
suddenly you are all shy. Not like you. Tummy feeling okay? No
tightness in the chest or anything? That flu is spreading and I
wouldn't want you to not take good care of yourself.

But if not, why no reply:

Why just a day ago you were attempting, erroneously of course, to

rub
my nose in something and it only took one post for you to reply.

Now here we are with 6, More, replies from me? You right there at

the
keyboard, and nothing but a small handwaving dismissal....to

someone
else by remarking in the third person to my posts offering to

engage
your challenge, as not being relevant...or so the poster was

claiming.

Your silence is beginning to worry me for you. I wonder what others
might be thinking.

Doan

}:-}