Old June 2nd 07, 07:52 PM posted to misc.kids
Chris

Default Bibs that really work?

On Jun 2, 1:03?am, toypup wrote:
On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 21:53:43 -0700, Chris wrote:
I betchya I have those Anne. lol. Somehow he still got food onto his
SHIRT underneath the models I've tried with the troughs. lol. @@ Funny
how standards change as time goes on and with number of children,
isn't it. lol. That IS the good thing about dinner time; just up and
out of the chair and into the tub. lol. Sometimes I need to feed him
his dinner in between a trip to the store and a trip to a soccer game
(games always occur at normal dinnertime so I have to feed him first
and he is in he do-it-myself stage). lol. He is getting less messy
though now at 19 months. Just certain things like rice dishes and
tomato dishes cause alarm. lol.

SIL just strips the kids down to the diapers to feed them, then wipes the
kids down. That works.

The cold seats aren't that comfy when nudie, and wintertime it is
totally out. lol.