Old November 21st 03, 10:23 AM
Chookie

Default And ANOTHER school calendar change

In article ,
Rosalie B. wrote:

(since teachers are
not permitted to strike like other unions-the most they can do is work
to rule)

Pardon? They're not PERMITTED to strike??? How on earth did that come about?

Let's just say that the NSW Teachers' Federation is one of our more
high-profile unions, so I am having trouble processing the concept above.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Jeez; if only those Ancient Greek storytellers had known about the astonishing
creature that is the *Usenet hydra*: you cut off one head, and *a stupider one*
grows back..." -- MJ, cam.misc