Old November 21st 03, 10:31 AM
Chookie

Default And ANOTHER school calendar change

In article ,
"Donna Metler" wrote:

Actually, that's one of the biggest problems in my inner city school. Our
attendance rate is great, but we have a substantial number of parents who
bring their children in an hour or more late on a daily basis. My first
period class usually is missing at least 2-3 students, who will end up
coming in either part way through the period, or during second or maybe
third.

Similarly, some of the parents start picking students up as much as an hour
early. In some cases, these are the same children.

Any idea why they do it?

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Jeez; if only those Ancient Greek storytellers had known about the astonishing
creature that is the *Usenet hydra*: you cut off one head, and *a stupider one*
grows back..." -- MJ, cam.misc