Old November 26th 03, 04:59 AM
Kane

Default Who was Making Reasonable Efforts Pages 41-

(Greg Hanson) wrote in message . com...
Kane, how long have you been getting a psych disability?

Let me check my watch.......

Three minutes. I think the babbling insane monstrosities of you and
your Plant friend are rubbing off on me. I could start dribbling sap
any minute. Call the tree surgeons, will yah?

Now, back to business:

This is what you failed to respond to properly with answers.

(Greg Hanson) wrote in message . com...
Kane:

WHAT?! Oh, it's you. Yeah, what's up this time, dimwit?

What exactly IS your job again?

Gigolo ball buster. But not for the state. I just do it for humankind
on my own.

Call me a reformer, or possibly executioner. Think I should retire?

What are your professional credentials?

The time spent here with you, dear one.

What are yours for being a gigolo?

Does it take special training or does it just come naturally to your
species?

.............end of my post to your idiocy................

In order:

Do you think I should retire from busting your and Watermelon's balls?

Now:

The two questions at the end. Do you actually study up on how to gip
women and children out of their time, energy, and earnings, or does it
come naturally?

Then:

And waasup with this recent spate of new information about what you
were up to two plus years ago that triggered the little girl being
taken and the court deciding not to return her.

YOu better be careful. You might reveal something REALLY
incriminating.....RRRR

Like you have fooled anyone here for the past two years....R R R R R

Kane