Old May 3rd 04, 06:32 PM

Default Calif. Custody Law-Very good change

In alt.support.divorce Fido wrote:

: This is good, good news in a landmark case that was being watched very
: closely by many groups.

: The decision simply allowes the court to consider the relationship of the
: child to the parents when considering change of custody requests with
: circumstance.

Also note that the criticising judge ignores the fact that the father
may facilitate a relationship with *both* parents vs. "never mentioning
the potential harm to the children from losing their mother as primary
caretaker".

I'm in a situation where my son's mother has a history of custodial
interference. If I had primary custody, I would not repeat that error.

b.