Old June 13th 04, 07:58 PM
8bit-micro

Default Stollery Children's Hospital Fund Raiser (Challenge where you could win $50,000)

Hey..

A restaurant in Millet, Alberta (30 minutes south of Edmonton) has
this 10 lbs hamburger, and if you challenge it you could win $50.000.
The prize is gauranteed through an insurance policy.. and an entry fee
for the challenge is put towards a Stollery Children's Hospital
charity fund. I have seen this burger and witness people from all
over challenge it. Man, this is huge!

I have been told that the challenge is on for only 6 months, and the
prize holder (insurance company) is only allowing a set number of
challengers. I guess they are afraid someone will pay off their
house.

I saw a blurp about this one time on Global TV, and I have been
hearing about it on the radio 104.9 FM.

Anybody out there wanting to help out the hospital and at the same
time have a fun night out give the owner of the restaurant a call.
His name is Abe Amer and his number is 780-387-4439. Local call from
Edmonton.. Thanks

http://www.restless-wheels.com

Later...