Old October 26th 06, 02:52 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Elle

Default Subchorionic Hemorrhage

DonnaJene Moore wrote:
Im not sure what to do, if my baby is in danger or not. Can anyone shed
some light?

Doctor's Transcript Report::

"A small Subchorionic hemorrhage measuring up to 9mm is incidentally
noted."

Im 7 wks 6dys.Ive been bleeding (spotting really, off and on. Sometimes
heavy sometimes not) since 7wks 3 dys. How long is the bleeding
supposed to last. They told me I didnt need to be on bed rest, but to
be on light duty, and no picking up my kids (2 yrs, and 1 yr). Does
anybody have any hope for me(us)?

Sure lots of hope. Subchorionic hemorrhage is very common. It's like a
small blood clot.

Many people have them and go on to have healthy babies. Not really
something to worry about.

I have (had? maybe it's gone now) one with this pregnancy though I
can't recall how big it was, and I think I had one with my last
pregnancy as well. Spotted with both but all was well.

Elle