Old October 26th 06, 04:06 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

Default Subchorionic Hemorrhage

DonnaJene Moore wrote:
Im not sure what to do, if my baby is in danger or not. Can anyone
shed some light?

Doctor's Transcript Report::

"A small Subchorionic hemorrhage measuring up to 9mm is incidentally
noted."

Im 7 wks 6dys.Ive been bleeding (spotting really, off and on.
Sometimes heavy sometimes not) since 7wks 3 dys. How long is the
bleeding supposed to last. They told me I didnt need to be on bed
rest, but to be on light duty, and no picking up my kids (2 yrs, and
1 yr). Does anybody have any hope for me(us)?

I would think there are several clues which should tell you that this is not
life threatening for you or your baby.

1. The word "small".
2. The phrase "indcidentally noted."
3. The fact that you are basically spotting, and not full on bleeding. The
subchrionic hemorrhage explains the spotting/bleeding.
4. The fact that you don't need to be put on bedrest.
5. The fact that your doctor didn't tell you that this is a really bad
thing, and your baby will likely not make it.
6. The fact that they likely made another appointment for you next month,
and as you left the office, said, "Okay, see you next time."

I wouldn't worry too much about it. It sounds to me like it explains the
spotting, and my guess is that they would check it again at your next
appointment and it should be smaller or gone, and your bleeding/spotting
stopped.

Good luck.
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Check out the family! -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password: Guest Become a member for free - go to Add Member to set up
your own User ID and Password