Old October 26th 06, 07:42 AM posted to alt.child-support,soc.men
pandora

Default Marg discovers merit

wrote in message
oups.com...

pandora wrote:
"PolishKnight" wrote in message
I glanced at it some time ago and thought about a response. Take it

as
a compliment: I found the notion of you claiming that powerless sexist
chumps required massive government programs to protect empowered women
to be rather thought provoking.

And I find nothing thought provoking about you in any way/shape/form.

You
are quite insane.

Mark 1, Marg 0

Don't worry Marg, you got soundly outdebated and I enjoyed every word
of it. ;-)

I'm sure you did since your life is so devoid of anything interesting. I'm
glad to have provided you with something at least. It's my job and I'm
proud to do it.

CWQ