Old August 5th 08, 05:27 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Kat

Default it's a girl

"april & co" wrote in message
Just popping in to say that I gave birth Sunday morning to another
bootyful bouncy baby girl, she weighed 6lb 6oz born by vointoise and only
gas and air as was too quick for anything else. Stayed in overnight as she
pooped on the way out so they wanted to monitor her but shes fine and
we're both home TOGETHER. The nasty bullies have left us be this time.
will post more another time.

Oh!!! Congrats!!!! That's awesome! Hope all is going well - sure sounds
like it is anyways. Glad to hear everyone's home and everyone's together!

....And one day before my DD1's birthday lol