Old July 23rd 06, 11:54 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Leslie

Default So proud of myself! And DD - NIP

cjra wrote:
I've only been at this since last Monday, and I hadn't figured out how
to BF discretely yet. In the hospital was no big deal, I had no qualms
about ripping off my top. So we had our first outing today to Target.
Of course as soon as we arrived she decided she wanted to nurse again.
I had her in a sling, managed to latch her on (with a little help from
DH) and walk around and continue shopping!

Very impressive! Sounds like you are a pro already!

Leslie