Old July 24th 06, 03:08 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
arachne

Default So proud of myself! And DD - NIP

cjra wrote:
I've only been at this since last Monday, and I hadn't figured out how
to BF discretely yet. In the hospital was no big deal, I had no qualms
about ripping off my top. So we had our first outing today to Target.
Of course as soon as we arrived she decided she wanted to nurse again.
I had her in a sling, managed to latch her on (with a little help from
DH) and walk around and continue shopping!

that's fantastic! i'm on baby #2 & i still can't get the hang of
breastfeeding in a sling. LOL.

--
elizabeth (in australia)
mum to DS1 "cheese" (almost 4 yrs) & DS2 "chalk" (almost 10 mths)

"Dog for sale: eats anything and is fond of children" - Classified Ad

"If you're ever in doubt, throw a pepper in the air. If it fails to come
down, you have gone mad, so don't trust in anything." - Gregory Maguire,
"Mirror Mirror"