Old July 24th 06, 07:19 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Chookie

Default So proud of myself! And DD - NIP

In article , "Marie"
wrote:

Wowzers! I hadn't realized you were able to nurse already! I was thinking
you were still having some problems. Good for you
I didn't nurse a baby walking through the store until I had my third LOL

LOL -- I never have. BFing time is coffee-and-magazine time IMO!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue