Old January 1st 04, 06:32 PM
Tine Andersen

Default How long for alcohol to leave BM?

"Naomi Pardue" skrev i en meddelelse
Um, here in NSW we are legally too drunk to drive at 0.05% -- is yours

0.1%?

Varies from state to state. Most are either .1% or .08. I don't know of

any
states where it's ,05%. (However, the main point of the figure was to

explain
that, even if mom is solidly plastered, the milk is still going to contain

only
a fraction of the amount of alcohol that would be found in any actual

alcoholic
beverage, and so would not do any harm to the baby.)

Used to be 0.08 here in Denmark. I believe it's 0.05% now.

Tine, Denmark