Old April 15th 04, 04:19 AM
Terri and Rob

Default I need some advice about sleeping babies

My older son went through this stage as well...very frustrating to go
back to this once they sleep through the night for a while, so I
sympathize. What I found helped was to give Infant Tylenol for teething
right before bed time. If all else failed, I slept with Colton in my
arms in a reclining chair. Then he got the closeness he seemed to crave
and I at least got some semblance of relaxing sleep. Take heart,
though, because my oldest grew out of it and slept through the night
again at around 8-10 months.

--
Terri & Rob
Colton (11-29-00)