Old March 22nd 05, 05:02 PM
dragonlady

In article
,
Karen G wrote:

Have any of you tracked down narrow shoes for kids recently? My
preschooler is almost 5 and wears a 11 1/2 N shoe. I have been able to
get a few styles from Ked's and Nordstrom's carries a few styles. All
of them cost a small fortune though. Any suggestions?

For the record, the Narrow shoes that I have found are still a little
wide, so wearing medium width shoes really aren't an option for this one.

Karen G

You may be stuck with more expensive shoes. I have the opposite
problem, and have an extremely wide foot. I always have to go to the
expensive places like Nordstrom's (or stores that specialize in wide
feet) to get shoes, and can never spend less than $80 to $100 on a pair
of shoes that fits.

Not the answer you wanted....especially with children whose feet are
changing so fast! Mom used to leave me barefoot a LOT to cut down on
how often she had to replace my shoes. Even now, I have only two pair
of shoes.