Old July 19th 06, 07:24 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
cathy

Default Find anyone/anywhere People search website

I want to apologize sincerely to Mark, it was not you that said that I
"catered to stalkers" that was a statement made by RICH...

"user" wrote in message

I take it back. You don't just SOUND like an idiot, you ARE
an idiot, if you think you're actually making anyone believe
that you're not primarily catering to stalkers.

- Rich

That being pasted above, I knew I wasn't just jumping to conclusions. I did
get offended by the remark because I don't cater to stalkers and do not wish
harm against anyone for any reason. I am not ignorant to the fact that
people such as stalkers would try to abuse the service and use it for things
other than what it was intended for, however I believe does tons more good
than bad. As I stated before I am very careful and do interviews with people
and check them out before ever divulging any information. Unfortunately
there are always going to be people who abuse things, I can only do my best
to make sure I am no assistance. Again I would like to apologize to Mark
publicly, Mark said "promotes
stalking." it was infact RICH who made the statement as I have pasted above.

Deepest apologies Mark
Catherine
"Mark Probert" wrote in message
Nan wrote:
On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 15:44:35 GMT, "cathy"
wrote:

Sort of hard to say thank you when one compares you to Internet Drug
dealers and yes that is what they are and I'm sorry but originally he
claimed that I "Cater" to or the reason for my site is to help stalkers
find those they would like to stalk.

You should try reading for comprehension. He said it promotes
stalking. He didn't accuse you of anything untoward.

Precisely.

I am finished here, I was merely trying to offer a
service to anyone who needed it, not to be barraged by several emails
saying that sites like my own are no good and just helps stalkers
acquire there intended victims information. Also I do say thank you for
your comments in the beginning and then the "Internet Pharmacies issue"
came into it. Gee, you can look into any business and say that there are
going to be certain individuals who take advantage of it, but to say
that I CATER to Stalkers is not constructive criticism, its bashing.

Please see above comment.

Thank you once again for all your comments and I will take heed to my
customers requests and continue trying to weed out the weirdoes who try
to use my service for negative reasons just as I always have.

In all seriousness, I don't think you understand how your service can
harm people! I used to work at a battered women's shelter. The women
being stalked was not an uncommon problem. That services like yours
enable these batterers to find their victims more easily makes my skin
crawl. I hope you understand.

Anyone hunting a woman in the circumstances you describe knows how to get
around most barriers. Fortunately, we have never had a problem, most
likely because it is a small part of my business, and we prefer to refuse
the business. I report the contact to the police when I find that there is
an outstanding order of protection. I'll serve those for free.