Old December 24th 06, 07:52 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Peter Bowditch

Default The LIES on Peter Bowditch's website

"Jan Drew" wrote:

"vakker" wrote in message

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
"Jan Drew" wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote :

If what you say in 2006 is correct, it should be easy to
list the lies and point out why each one of them is a lie. But you
can't do either.

--
Peter Bowditch

I asked for a list of lies and reasons. As minimum, each member of
the list should consists of three parts - the URL of the page with the
lie on it, the words of the lie, the explanation of why the words
constitute a lie.

WE ASKED FOR RECEIPTS. LET'S SEE WHAT WE GOT............

$0.00 THAT'S WHAT.

PETER BOWDITCH DOESN'T OR CAN'T PROVIDE RECEIPTS FOR HIS OWN CHARITABLE
FOUNDATION. HE
ALSO WANTS OTHER GULLIBLE FOOLS TO DONATE THERE DESPITE THE FACT IT'S A
DEAD
WEBSITE AND FOUNDATION AND HASN'T DONE NOTHING FOR YEARS!!!! NOBODY KNOWS
WHERE THE DONATIONS GOES??????? NEAT EHHHH????

He only lied some 16? times, (I lost track) in his post.

KACHING!! $1 - I'm sorry Jan, but claiming 16 lies doesn't get $16 for
ACAHF.

*Direct quote from the site. No lies identified.*

Quite right. You quoted whole paragraphs without ever identifying the
"lies" within them. Because you can't. Because there aren't any.

snip repetition of me showing that Jan had completely failed to
identify any "lies" on my web site

List them, Jan - URL of the offending page, the words which make up
the "lie", why it is a lie.

Off you go. I'm waiting.