Old July 7th 07, 04:58 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
Mark Probert

Default SPLENDA

bigvince wrote:
On Jul 5, 9:35 pm, (David Wright) wrote:
In article . com,

After my disastrous experience with aspartame, I have never even tried
sucralose (Splenda.)
Now it's coming out that this crap is just as detrimental to health.
See Dr. Mercola's new book. I think it's titled "Sweet Deception."
Mercola has been warning about the dangers of sucralose since it was
put on the mark

Mercola also warns that pasteurizing milk causes autism.

Can you actually cite a source for that.? Thanks Vince

Biggie..let your fingers do the walking....

http://www.mercola.com/1999/archive/..._to_autism.htm

However, the price you pay for access is disgusting...giving Mercola
your email address so he can send you his newsletters. Yech!