Old November 7th 03, 09:13 AM
Anne Rogers

Default Head Thrashing

When DS goes to bed in the evening, just when he's almost asleep he starts
thrashing his head from side to side then just manically keeps bouncing it
off the sheets on just the right side. This goes on for about 15 mins. He
doesn't cry whilst he's doing it, doesn't even seem awake. He doesn't do it
when he goes to sleep during the day. I'm a bit worried but should I be?

Nathanael has done this once or twice though not usually when he's just
been put down, it seems to be a nightmare, though I'm not sure what it
would be about, perhaps "mummy isn't feeding me, where is that booby"

Anne Rogers