Old September 15th 04, 01:06 AM
Jamie Clark

We did Baby Signs with Taylor and I'd highly recommend it. We used the Baby
Signs book by Acredolo & Goodwyn. I liked the flexibility to create your
own signs, or let baby create their own signs. The books has lots of good
examples, and it's very easy to do on your own. That's how I did it.

I started when Taylor was 9 months old, and she picked it up very quickly,
and I think it enabled her to speak sooner than she might have. She's also
been a pretty easy baby/toddler, partly I think, because she can communicate
her needs to us.

I highly recommend it!
--

Jamie & Taylor
Earth Angel, 1/3/03

Check out Taylor Marlys -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password: Guest
Password

Check out our Adoption Page at http://www.geocities.com/clarkadopt2004/

"Zen Cohen" wrote in message
Who's tried it and what do you think of it? Is it something you can learn
to do effectively on your own or do you recommend taking a 'workshop.'
(eg:
http://www.imaginationsigners.com/index.htm)

TIA.