Old February 13th 06, 01:48 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default how to file for child support

I'm not sure how you go about it, but I think you are right in doing
so. I have been paying child support out the wazoo because I make lots
more money than my ex, and it's only fair that men should be able to
get the same compensation.

Don't let others scare you about the change of custody order. Sure,
she can pull that, but if you have no problems in your history then you
are most likely just fine. The fact that the children have been with
you 6.5 years makes me think that there was a reason you got them to
start with, so there's a huge advantage. Do not fear!

The easy (and smart) way is to retain a good attorney, and he'll handle
everything for you.