Old October 28th 03, 08:51 PM
Leann and Donald

Default Exclusive BF is so awesome

It is "mindblowing". I know I felt very proud of this very same thing while
Lucy was exclusively bf.

Leann

"Akuvikate" wrote in message
So far in the Bug's 4 and a half months on Earth, aside from mum milk
she's had nothing but a few doses of tylenol and mylicon, and perhaps
a bit of bathwater here and there. Last night as she was nursing off
to sleep I looked at her and realized that every molecule of this
little human being -- every fiber of her muscles, every brain cell,
all 10 fingers and all 10 toes (and even her little boogers) -- comes
from me. Everything but the DNA from her dad came either from my
bloodstream while I was pregnant or from the milk she's had since she
was born. Isn't that just mindblowing? I'll miss that when we start
her on solids.

Kate
and the Bug, June 8 2003

My DH and I have a little ditty about this -- daddy makes money to buy
the food that mommy eats to make milk that the Bug drinks to make a
bigger Bug which makes daddy (and mommy) happy.