Old April 18th 07, 09:31 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
xkatx

Default Not love, just Lust. Bi fun South Florida

"'Kate" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 09:12:51 -0400, DanaŠ wrote for all to see:

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 19:54:19 -0500, 'Kate wrote:

hell yeah, bring it on! Nothing brings a group closer together than a
good
flame war!

God, you must be a newbie too. That wasn't a flame. LOL.

And didn't I just mention that about your lame spelling (it's st00pid,
ya idjit) and old, worn, sig line!

But seriously one of my best friends has a Masters though ! smirk

Nearly... 3.5 weeks from it. And everyone's invited to the BBQ to
celebrate! BBQ, beer and mixed drinks on the deck... it'll be awesome!

Well, aren't you special....a Masters!!

Yep. That's me. Special. Worked hard, reached my goal. Yes, I'd say I'm
special and fortunate all rolled into one. Nice for me!

You think this is a flame war, you need to get out
dearie!!

Oh, I think not. Flame wars are fun as hell!

C'mon, "dearie"!!