Old December 18th 07, 03:16 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
CY[_2_]

Default Got my first "request" to nurse DD under a blanket

"cjra" wrote in message
*Her* skin was showing as her shirt was all pushed up in back, but none of
my skin.
(It was 80F outside)

She snapped back "It's too much. I can see everything. Please cover THAT
up."

WTF? I HATE this kind of attitude. It's one thing if you are showing your
entire breast but when nothing is showing, it's a ridiculous request that
shows that the person asking has issues with WHAT you are doing, not what
they can see. I would make a VERY strong complaint to Quiznos HQ. Aren't
you in AZ? If so, you are completely protected to nurse wherever you want
to and this person was breaking the law by asking you to cover up. I would
go directly to management - this was out of line. She deserves to get fired
anyway for treating customers in a rude manner, regardless of what the issue
was. Let us know, and if you get a bad response, let me know and I'll make
sure never to go there again and write to tell them why YOU GO GIRL!