Old March 15th 08, 02:55 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Pee Hussein Clit [was LH]

Default Milk debate

In article ,
"Lord Gow333, Conservative Fullback!" wrote:

"trijcomm" wrote in message
On Mar 13, 10:54 am, menotmeek wrote:
On Mar 13, 8:46 am, "Lord Gow333, Conservative Fullback!"

wrote:
"Mike M" wrote in message

Is milk unhealthy for you?

The govt doesn't seem to think so. Food pyramid? Dairy group? Ring a
bell?

Should it only be consumed by infants and
not by adults?

It's far more important for infants, but remains a vital part of bone
growth/maintanence. That said, my mother is a dairy addict and she has
osteoperosis so obviously it's not the only need.

Does bovine Milk cause harm to your body?

Only if you're lactose intolerant (and again I ask how the hell does a
mammal pull that one off?).

And Chad of course is a turd.

LG
--
"Keep it simple. If it takes a genius to understand it, it will never
work."

nonfat milk is great for you...
1% is great also
2% ok

homoginized may be alil high in fat, but it still good for you

yea all in all milk is good for ya..

i dont believe its too high in carbs, so yea its good for ya...

remember fat dosent makle ya fat carbs do- Hide quoted text -

Wrong. Not only will it make you fat, but it will also give you
prostate cancer.
http://www.dfwnetmall.com/veg/milkcancerprostate.htm
~~~~

Well what the blue hell won't these days?!?

Masturbating.

--
Emm Oh Oh En. That spells RSPW.