Old March 20th 08, 11:32 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
NL

Default One of those days

lu-lu schrieb:
Feeling like it's one of those days. We've been TTC #2 since July, and
nothing's happened. I don't know why it's getting me down more today than
most other days, but I'm getting frustrated. I've been charting so increase
my chances (something I didn't want to do), but now I'm finding it hard to
keep DH committed to the cause, and get him to do the necessary at the right
time. Jessica's just about to be 21 months. If I fell pg right now, she'd be
30 months when #2 is born, a far bigger gap than I ever wanted (18 months
was my plan). I'm now wondering if I want a gap bigger than 3 years, and I'm
not sure I do, which leads me to think, if I don't conceive in the next 6
months, do I give up? Hard day.

*hugs*

I can just say one thing, my brother and I are 2 years apart and we were
horrible with each other growing up. We fought constantly, I hated him,
he hated me...
I vowed my children would not be that close in age! And Sam is 7 years
older than Sara and it's cool. Sam loves his sister and she loves him.
He can watch her and entertain her for a few minutes while I have
something to do, like get the laundry from the basement or cook or even
when I have to use the bathroom and she's cranky.
So, maybe it'll all work out in the end and you'll find that the gap
you're getting is a good thing ;-)

cu
nicole