Old March 22nd 08, 08:01 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

Default One of those days

On Mar 20, 8:21 am, "Jamie Clark" wrote:

That being said, I know that it gets frustrating when you have to start
charting, and dh looses the motivation, and it ceases to be "fun" to
practice, etc. What I did at that point was get creative in ways to
initiate sex with dh. I'd buy a cute new piece of lingerie and put it on
and suprise him with it. Or I'd set up a table next to the bed with a
bottle of red wine, some crackers, cheese, fruit and chocolate, and tell him
we were stranded on the bed and could not leave. Dim the lights, put on
music, light a few candles, and just hang out together. Or I'd just walk
downstairs nekked and he'd get the hint. Don't mention ttc, or ovulation,
etc. Just seduce him a couple times that week (and then a few other times
during the month, so he doesn't feel like he's being used!)

Jamie Clark

You don't need to go through all that trouble to have sex with your
husband. If we find you sexually attractive, the walking downstairs
naked works well. If not, just a slight stroke and a direct request,
like "I want this in my mouth" will do the trick. And if you're fugly,
then pop in a porno or invite a good looking girlfriend to
participate.

Leave the lights, cheese and crackers, foreplay and any other time
consuming tactics alone. You approach us in that manner, then it's
like we have to do a job and won't be too motivated to do it.

Regards...