Old February 15th 10, 08:07 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

Default Where'd all the feminazis go?

"news" wrote in message

"Chris" wrote in message
What happened to this group? Looks like all the "man must pay for woman's
choice" folks crawled back into their holes.

This group was mostly men whinging about having to pay for child support,
men ranting about the evil bitches they impregnated with the rugrats that
the courts ordered to suck the life out of them, and men who didn't have
to, but came to bitch about oh! the unfairness of it all.

What's fair about legally forcing a man to pay for a choice that legally he
is incapable of making?

There was also the rare female who stumbled upon the group asking about
how to collect child support from some absconding sperm donor, but they
got shot down fast.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but a donation is a gift. Thus, once a "donation"
takes place, the recipient becomes the owner of such donation. What the
recipient chooses to do with the donation is their SOLE choice; and along
with the choice comes the sole RESPONSIBILITY for such choice. Am I wrong?