Old November 19th 03, 03:05 AM
Hillary Israeli

Default Pedicures/Calf Massage...total no-no?

In ,
Zucca4 wrote:

*Why would your doctor "ream" someone who was attempting to act cautiously on
*your behalf regardelss of whether she was correct or not? I can understand some
*gentle "enlightenment" but a "ream" seemed hardly deserved....

Ok, maybe ream was the wrong word. He did start out very gently but he
became somewhat heated when it became apparent the woman wasn't listening
to him, that's all.

*I wish I had a doctor who had the TIME to call my pedicurist

Heh. My doctor was generous with his time for me. It sometimes took an
hour and a half to get into his exam room, but once you were in, he was
all yours until you were done.