Old May 19th 04, 08:13 PM
Nan

Default frustrated with Doctor. Am I rightfullt so? (a bit long, but need help!)

On Wed, 19 May 2004 19:19:09 GMT, zolw wrote:

ok, so I do get the urine test, the blood pressure, last time he
apparently checked for my fundal height (but didn't tell me anything),
heartbeat.

Now how about the position of the baby? How do they check for that? &
how did they find out that your baby was breech?

Sorry for my paranoia

They can tell by feeling you externally. My doctors didn't make a
habit of checking unless I asked. I started asking around 34 weeks,
as my last baby was breech.
Position at that stage still isn't guaranteed, though. Lots of babies
flip over in the last weeks.

Nan