Old May 19th 04, 09:21 PM
Welches

Default frustrated with Doctor. Am I rightfullt so? (a bit long, butneedhelp!)

zolw wrote in message
Ok, you have all convinced me that I am just a fruit cake Maybe my
expectations are way too high. I just can't get over my sister's loss. I
know I am not the same person & most probably will not be like her, but
it frightens me.

Not a fruit cake :-). It's going to cause you some worries after your
sister, but to be fair the chance of that happening to you is low. (It's
probably pretty low of it happening to her again) Have you mentioned that to
him? Maybe if you want to reassure yourself then getting your own doppler to
hear the heart beat? I'm sure you can find a medical supplier to sell one.
If you're anything like me (a worrier) then you'd have another ultrasound
then a week later be wishing for another to check all was still okay, and
then a week later... If you can feel them moving then they're okay. Do you
know why your sister had the loss? If you think she can cope talking about
it, maybe she will be able to tell you, if you don't know.
Debbie