Old May 28th 04, 01:08 PM
Jill

Default this is just my luck...

"Carol Ann" wrote

Hmmmmmmm, I feel Kevin is like that too. But, the only reason I can think
of is b/c he cannot relate to her being so small AND everytime (not just
random) he picks her up, she begins to scream.

My husband has sort of been like this. He stayed out of work for over a week
(I was in bad pain from the tears through my muscles and couldn't even sit
hardly), and during that week, he really did a lot- he changed more diapers
than *I* did. He held her a lot. etc. I felt kind of bad.....because I was
in so much discomfort (toward the end of the week you don't even want to
know! I thought stitches were tearing out)...I felt bad for not being able
to do everything for the baby myself. Anyway my husband was like Mr. Mom.
But since he went back to work, he has been sleeping in the guest room and
when he gets home, he has missed her and he still holds her some but he
stopped changing diapers etc and seems to want me to do it.

I think he feels frustrated that she is hungry all the time and he can't be
a part of that until I pump, so the baby needs me and he can't
help.......also, I think he is just tired from work, it's different when you
are at home all day than when you don't have a free minute all day and then
you come home and want some time to yourself...he only has like 3 hours
between when he gets through traffic to home, and bedtime.

Jill