Old May 28th 04, 09:08 PM
CD

Default Whittlestone Breast Expresser/NEW

Hello,

I bought a Whittlestone Breast Expresser Brand New for $289 before baby was
born. I ended up never using it because I was too sick to breastfeed after
baby came along. I was wondering if anyone is interested in buying this
breast pump. It comes with Expresser Motor, power supply, custom carrying
bag, two express kits, tubing, four extra collection bottles with caps, two
breastmilk cooler packs, cleaning brush, instructional video and manual.
When I was looking for a breast pump, this one stood out because everyone
talked of how gentle and comfortable it was. If you are interested, please
email me with an offer at cdaltonO129atyah00.com.

Thanks,
Crystall