Old May 29th 04, 01:19 PM
Sophie

Default this is just my luck...

"Cheryl S." wrote in message
"Alissa" wrote in message
Once she turned 1 things changed and he says he
likes it alot more once she become mobile and more
responsive ( not that he didn't love her before)

This is how my DH was as well. Once #1 started walking and especially,
talking, it was like she became a "person" all of a sudden and he
started to play with her a lot more (not that he didn't before). It
just seemed like he had an easier time thinking of "what do I do with
her" once she could actually do things.
--
Cheryl S.
Mom to Julie, 3, and Jaden, 8 months

Sure. Most men I know (my husband included) much prefer toddlers to
infants.
As for *knowing* he'd be a good father - I don't see how honestly till it
happens. A good husband while you're pregnant doesn't = a good father
necessarily, IMO.