Old April 11th 09, 02:53 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
lu-lu

Default Asthma

Well, after 6 months of me hounding the doctors, knowing that Jessica had
asthma, she had two full on asthma attacks today, and we were finally (after
the 2nd attack) given a diagnosis and an inhaler.

Does my head in when they ignore mother's instincts. I hate the fact that my
little girl had to get so poorly, twice, when they could have just listened
to me in the first place.

On the plus side, she's home now, and for the first night in I don't know
how long, her night time cough is under control.

*grrrr* rant over