Old September 19th 03, 07:15 PM
teapot

Default Sleeping Longer

"Iuil" wrote in message ...
"Alison" wrote
OK so what happens with supply when baby decides he's gonna sleep through
the night ie from 11pm to 7am? I have to work so hard at keeping up my
supply that I'm paranoid I'll dry up if he sleeps through.

He might do what my DD did and drop the evening feeds first.

She dropped the 10pm first, then 2am feeds so she now goes to bed around 7pm
and wakes up at around 4am for a quick feed before waking up for the day
around 7am.

Mine dropped the 2am feed, he goes to sleep at around 8-9ish after a
big feed and a boring story, wakes up for a big 2 boob feed at 4am
then a snack at 6.30 then is awake for real at 7.30 but doenst want
feeding until 8.30 by which time I am about to explode! It's good for
expressing though.

I really need to feed at 4am and wake up leaking before he wakes up.

teapot
moo is 3 and a half months old