Old December 14th 04, 09:24 AM
Moonlight

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"'Kate" wrote in message
On 13 Dec 2004 21:52:41 GMT, EMOVE (Bjarki 009)
wrote:
I've always judges people by the children they raise.

Uh oh. looking around Mine are a little warped. Ask the neighbors,
their friends' parents, their doctor's and teachers, etc.

BTW, I believe genetics to have something to do with behavior. I also
think that environment can include areas outside of my jurisdiction.
Even so... I did warp them. I like'em that way. They make me laugh
and they sing in the car. They get that from me. :-)

'Kate

Yeah? But do they let YOU sing in the car? Mine won't LOL

Well mine don't mind me singing, but my 7 yr old daughter corrects me when I
get the lyrics wrong! Cheeky miss is always right too. : ))

Stace