Old June 11th 07, 02:38 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Welches

Default we have a girl

wrote in message
ups.com...
I just want to say THANK YOU. I went into labor Friday night and the
doc said that I was going to have to have a c section. We live in a
very small town had to wait for the other doc's to get to the
hospital. Bethany would not wait. She was folded in half buttom first.
But I had her the doc could not believe it. The other doctors showed
up 5 minutes late. We are all doing good she is 4lb 15oz. 20 in long.
Now I am working a getting my milk to come in. Any hints to help would
be great. Again thank you. I was very scared.

Congratulations!
Drink lots of water-I drank non-stop yesterday morning as my milk came in
and I was still thirsty.
Debbie