Old June 13th 07, 05:49 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Puester

Default Baby names and NO idea

NL wrote:
beyond the pale wrote:

LOl but really, I feel like if I have nothing else ready that's fine
but it's too bad not to have a name. This means I will surely go into
labor early and will not be prepared.

I know the feeling. I have a girl name and we're all pretty sure it will
be a girl. (Sara Katrin) but all of a sudden the baby doesn't "feel"
like a Sara anymore, plus I just found out Sara/Sarah is number 7 in the
most popular names list this year. YAY. So now I'm trying to find
another girl name with an S. And there aren't any! I like Salome but Sam
already vetoed it and I kind of don't see me yelling
"Salomeeeeeeeeeeeee" on the playground, Stefanie, Sonja, Susanne, Sabine
all make me shudder because I know at least one of each who was a stupid
cow. I like Sandra, but that's my cousins name. And really there aren't
that many more that are pronouncable in german as well as in
english/french. I like biblical names even though I don't "do"
god/religion, simply because they're usually pronouncable in any
language. I like Abigail, but in german... No go. Besides, doesn't start
with an S.

Susanne/Susannah? Serena? Soria? Savannah?

Personally, I love Sarah and have for many years.

gp