Old August 19th 04, 08:33 PM
Carrie

I did not make anything up. My daughter is extremely intelligent and
quite independent for her age. She may only be starting the first grade
but she is already reading my parenting and baby magazines better then
my 12 year old brother. The only influencing she has had is the exposure
to as much as she can grasp educationally. I have to admit that at times
her speech and writing can be terrible but she makes up for it by
excelling in her vocabulary and comprehension. Some children are simply
more advanced in certain areas then others and that is a fact of life.