Old August 4th 03, 05:07 AM
David Wright

Default More U.S. Children Vaccinated Than Ever

In article ,
Roger Schlafly wrote:
"David Wright" wrote
That's the AMA, JG. I was looking for something coming from, let's
say, Merck.
Yes, David.... What part of "I'll do some checking regarding the
pharmas, but it's undeniable that medial associations are working to see
religious and philosophical exemptions removed" didn't you understand?

I was thinking more in terms of Roger's original accusations.

Are you doubting that Merck lobbies for removing those vaccine
exemptions? Do you think the Merck lobbies for expanding those
exemptions? If you have some contrary info or opinions, go ahead
and post them.

Ah, Roger, I see the long layoff from the newsgroup has not dulled
your well-honed weaselling abilities. But I'm not going to let you
get away with it. It's not up to me to disprove your assertions,
it's up to you to prove them. If you had any actual evidence, you'd
have posted it by now. Instead, I get the usual Schlafly drivel:
"are you doubting blah blah blah". Doesn't matter. You're making
a claim -- either back it up, or be revealed, once again, as the
windbag you are.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)