Old August 4th 03, 09:41 AM
Happy Dog

Default More U.S. Children Vaccinated Than Ever

"Roger Schlafly" wrote in message
et...
"Happy Dog" wrote
Sorry, but I am not obligated to prove everything I post.

those who haven't, I present two examples of your BS debating tactics

for
the enjoyment of anyone who thinks that you do a great disservice to

mankind

Curious examples. One of them appears to be an example of David
Wright being unable to substantiate a claim that he made.

Only to you.

The other is H.Dog trying to badger me into saying that peds are
evil. Then he accuses me of being evasive when I deny that peds
are evil. I repeat: I do not think that peds are evil!

You're such a loser. Unless you deny saying the following, you have no
case...

"For the most part, those promoting vaccines here are pediatricians and
drug company lobbyists. They are acting in their financial interests."

I have answered many questions from H.Dog, but he never
seems to be able to get to the point.

Godlike.

le moo