Old December 18th 03, 04:08 AM
David Wright

Default Ritalin Helps Beat Cancer Fatigue

In article ,
Roger Schlafly wrote:
"David Wright" wrote
After 7 days they had the option of stopping the medication or
continuing for 3 more weeks. All the patients reported that the
drug helped and all chose to continue taking it.
It sounds like they were all addicted.

Only in Schlafly-land. To me, it sounds like the meds were working
and they decided to stick with 'em. No doubt, had you been part of
the study, you would have said "gee, these are working but I'm
afraid that's addiction" and taken a pass.

It is common for addicts to deny that they are addicted. Note that
every single one wanted to stay on ritalin.

You're badk to your usual habit of deciding that your interpretation
of circumstances is the only correct one. It's a bad habit.

As Mark pointed out, they were not on addictive doses and were all
taking the stuff orally, not crushing and snorting it.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)