Old April 6th 04, 05:53 PM
Doan

Default Can Doan provide Alina with the Embry study? was Can Kaneprovide Jerry with the Embry study?

On 6 Apr 2004, Kane wrote:

Alina, on the off chance that I'm being scammed, a common occurance
when folks try to debate honestly with Doan, (he thinks "play" is
debate apparently) I request you ask him for the study.

LOL! Alina, just tell Kane that you are me and get it over with.
It wouldn't be nice to "scam" Kane like this, would it?

If he will email it to you I have two simple questions I'd like to ask
that will establish if it is the same study I have, or simply some
commentary by others, or even just a summary by Embry.

LOL! Why all this trouble, Kane? Why not just send her the study when
she asked for it in the first place?

Would you be willing to do that?

Thanks in advance.

If it turns out to not be the study, or after a reasonable time he
doesn't provide anything, I'll be happy then to supply you with the
one I have...the complete study report on outcomes and methodology.

This I like to see. Alina, please ask Kane for the study again. He can
email it to you and it will be faster. You can't trust me. I am evil!
I might send you a FAKE ONE! ;-)

Doan